We deal with injuries in the acute (fresh new injuries occurring in the past few days), subacute (first few weeks healing), and chronic (more than a few weeks) stages.
Some examples of orthopedic injuries that may benefit from physiotherapy are:
- Joint and ligament sprains
- Muscle strains; muscle tears
- Neck and back injuries, spinal injuries
- Tendonitis, tenosynovitis (eg, Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sports injuries
- Fractures/Broken bones
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Temperomandibular (TMJ) joint dysfunction
- Pre and Post surgery rehabilitation
Contact Our Clinic
You do not need a doctor’s referral.