Everybody is scared of the dreaded ‘chronic’ word…However, chronic pain really only means pain that has been going on for several months. This may apply to many of you. We know that there is a large population in Central Alberta with chronic complex pain. These people are often told that nothing can be done for them. While being completely pain-free is not always a suitable goal, striving for improvement is certainly appropriate and encouraged.
Examples of different types of chronic pain would be:
- Long term neck or back pain
- Latent or prolonged effects of MVA injuries
- Temperomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Myofascial pain and Fibromyalgia
- That nagging shoulder pain that just won’t go away!
Contact Our Clinic
Physiotherapists in Alberta are primary caregivers in our health care system.
You do not need a doctor’s referral.